Sunday, June 21, 2009

FINALLY!!!!!

After a lot of mind changing and trying to figure this blogger thing out.....I think I have a BLOG!!!!

I don't know what I am going to blog about....but, I HAVE A BLOG!!!!

I will upload some of my scrapbook layouts tomorrow and hopefully link up to "Lets Scrap Divas"....yes, Renee, has invited me to be on the DESIGN TEAM there and suffice it to say....I AM EXCITED..(doing the happy dance here). I hope that I can be an asset to the team. Thank you , Renee, for this wonderful opportunity!!!

I have a tutorial there for "Frosted Flowers"....you know the PRIMAS with the white around the edges....EASY PEASY....when I figure out how to link it here, I will!!

I want to put some challenges on here as time goes by with PRIZES (OF COURSE) and who knows where this journey might take me....but, it looks like fun!!!

So come join me for the ride!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment